About

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The No-Wash Challenge: Day 6

Sorry I keep getting behind on my posts, guys! :}
Yesterday it was all I could do not to pour a bucket of Herbal Essences on my head and scrub away! But I held fast to the challenge and instead used some of the Suave dry shampoo, which I suppose did something. My hair felt on the greasy side all day, despite repeated brushings with the bristle brush. Oddly enough, the moment when it felt the least oily was after a very sweaty Zumba workout (which, by the way, was a blast!) - see photo.
I know this all sounds pretty gross, but rest assured that I am keeping clean. My hair is in the transition stage, and that's never fun. But think about all the people down through the ages who never had access to shampoo or hairdryers. Their hair turned out fine; it was probably better off! I just have to keep reminding myself that this too shall pass... And I hope it hurries up!! :o)

Cheers!
Hanneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts are moderated, so be patient if it doesn't show up at first. Thanks for sharing! :)