About

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Snapshots of a Springy Day

     Happy Tuesday to you all! I want to share some pictures from yesterday. I think I can say that spring is back! (knock on wood :o)


Yesterday was simply beautiful, and very productive. I was able to finish all my homework for American Lit class, read all of Polyanna by Eleanor H. Porter, take photos, and sew a new little neck scarf for our dog:

Here, we see Miss Lilly sporting a snazzy new kerchief.



I also got sunburned while wearing a dress, which is the most delightful springy-thing ever. Every girl should get sunburned in a dress at least once.



     The sunshine left by late afternoon, by which time I heard about the terrible tragedy in Boston. My heart hurts for the lives affected like this. It grieves me that people can be so evil. The only thing to do is pray and try to reach out with love. My prayers are with Boston this week.

Hanneli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts are moderated, so be patient if it doesn't show up at first. Thanks for sharing! :)