About

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fourth Time's a Charm

  So this is about the fourth blog I've had, and hopefully this is the one I'll keep. My first two I tired of quickly, mostly because I ran out of things to say. And my third one was on Wordpress. No offence to anyone who likes Wordpress, but I like Blogger better. It's simpler. It's less confusing. It's more customizable.
  This site will be my way of getting out of a rut and doing grand and adventurous things. I spend way too much time perusing the internet and not living! If I have to blog about stuff, I'll have to do it first. I'll still be spending time on the internet, but not as much ;)
   So this is, I suppose, a sorry little intro, but better stuff is coming; I promise :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts are moderated, so be patient if it doesn't show up at first. Thanks for sharing! :)