About

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Obsession of the Week: Polyvore!

     Sorry I didn't post this yesterday; my obsession yesterday was the fact that my sweetheart decided to pay me a surprise visit back from school! What a merry early Christmas present! :D

     My obsession of the week, however, has been something quite different: Polyvore! I had heard of it before, here and there, but once I signed up there was no going back! It's so sweet! It makes it so easy and fun to put together inspiration for different outfits or events. Here is a peek at some of my creations:


"Coral and Cream"



"Roaring 20s"



"Tea and Marmalade"


Have you tried Polyvore? What do you think? Let me know! I'd love to follow you and explore all the beautiful prettiness that you've created! Follow me (Han-Hanneli) here.

Cheers!
Hanneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts are moderated, so be patient if it doesn't show up at first. Thanks for sharing! :)