About

Monday, June 18, 2012

A New Reason to Love Mondays

     Happy Monday everybody!!! Aren't Mondays simply the best day of the week? (Yes, I know you're all rolling your eyes; I'm speaking tongue-in-cheek, in case you haven't noticed. ;)
     Well, since we all need a little pick-me-up on Mondays, allow me to share with you one of the reasons I am able to look forward to this day: Messy Mondays videos!!!!!

   

     Messy Mondays are weekly videos (put out on Mondays, as per the title) made by the clean-but-nonetheless-funny-because-the-only-true-humor-is-clean comedy group Blimey Cow. They are insightful, thought-provoking, and just downright funny. Watch today's video above or find their YouTube channel here.

Hope this helps make Monday your new favorite day!!!

Cheers!
Hanneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts are moderated, so be patient if it doesn't show up at first. Thanks for sharing! :)