About

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pure, Blissful Ecstasy

   I don't usually get excited about things. I mean, I might be internally excited, but not usually enough to whoop and dance and run about. It's just not me. And while I'm not whooping and dancing and running about because of this, I am pretty excited. This Christmas the movie version of Les Miserables is coming out, and I am beyond excited! Which is funny, because usually with movies I'm only moderately excited. Les Mis is just something special, I guess.
   Anyhoo, here is one minute and thirty seconds of pure, blissful ecstasy that is the teaser trailer for Les Miserables. I've probably watched it almost ten times, and get goosebumps every time. You will too!




Can anyone else simply not wait until this comes out? Please let me know I'm not alone in my obsession! :)

Cheers!
Hanneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts are moderated, so be patient if it doesn't show up at first. Thanks for sharing! :)